Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How could another year roll by...

It seems just like yesterday, when I posted the video for Reason's 10th birthday (click here to watch it). Now another year has gone by and today he turned 11 years old.

I am truly blessed to have this incredible dog in my life. From the moment I first held him when he was a baby, I knew there was something special about him. Even at 11, he is always ready to do something. He's still competing in agility and running in his regular height division. He's in great shape physically and mentally and I cherish every time I lead out at the start line in agility with him.

So happy birthday Reason. Words can not express how much joy you bring into my life, just hanging out with you. You are my REASON for....well, for everything.


2 comments:

  1. Nancy, he is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing him with all of us.
    ~Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Reason!!!!!!! :-))))

    ReplyDelete