Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Gratitude

Kathy Flynn sent me this lovely message"
"Carolyn Hax says, “Being negative is easy. There will always be a downside to everything good, a hurdle to everything desirable, a con to every pro. The real courage is in finding the good in what you have, the opportunities in every hurdle, the pros in every con.”
The opposite of this is also true! “Being positive is easy.” Don’t let the negative things get you down! You can overcome anything that you want to – you just need to want to! Make the decision and be positive. You know you can do it. When you do make the switch, you will see more gratitude flow into your life!"
Paul B. Taubman, II
And I found the video below, which relates to this same subject. There are endless inspirational quotes (I had to pause the video many times for some of them). I don't know how I could ever feel bad after watching it and listening to the music.

1 comment:

  1. Very weird...on the same day that I posted this video, Susan Garrett posted it on her blog. I didn't even know that it was there and we said basically the same thing about having to pause the video to read the messages. Guess we read the same blogs.

    ReplyDelete