Friday, June 22, 2012

You Are The Reason - Happy Birthday


Three years has passed by and so much has happened since I made the video below to celebrate Reason's 10th birthday. But I love the video as it highlights so many of the wonderful activities we shared together. While Reason might be grayer in the face, he is physically in great shape. Considering all that he's been through in the last year, it is truly heartwarming to me.

Happy 13th Birthday Reason. You are one of the most amazing dogs I have ever had the privilege to know and love. My words in this video still say it all. I love you Reas!




6 comments:

  1. Happy, happy 13th birthday, TugBoat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to an amazing lad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reason is just awesome:>) I smile every time you post anything with his name in it. He brings a warm smile to my heart and a sense of knowing all is still okay with the world. I don't know why. I have never actually met Reason personally - but through the stories and videos I feel we are friends. He is a good being and I wish him the best birthday eeeeever!!! Cricket sends lots of yips and wiggles:>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Reason! Wonderful video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Reason, You and your mom are inspirations!!

    ReplyDelete